Caught!






Part One ... 
 She ran down the alley and found herself at a dead end... 

"Freeze! You got nowhere else to run Rae! Give it up!" 

The officer yelled as he walked toward her in the empty alley. After 4 robberies, hitting all the banks on the west end of Los Angeles, seems the Notorious Rae's luck has run out and she has reached the end of her reign of terror. She drops one of her guns to the ground making eye contact with him and she pulls her phone out of her bodysuit to and begins to record the officer as he steps closer.

"Lets go live shall we... Well to all my beautiful followers, thank you for all the love I'd received during my reign to riches. This is officer Marshall, who single handedly has managed to catch me."

More officers pull up as she is recording... She laughs nervously...

"And this is the end of my live ..."

To Be Continued .... 

BODY

EBODY REBORN

HEAD

LELUTKA EVO X - LILLY HEAD

* * * 

AMATARIA - NOVA BODYSUIT & BOOTS @ eBODY EVENT - JANUARY 

NINETY FIVE - HOT GIRL V1 @ MAINSTORE

NAILPLUG - SELF LOVE NAIL SET @ MAINSTORE

PUNKLIST - ALONZA HAIR @ MAINSTORE 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Only Win...If I Quit

If you miss then don't text me.. CashApp Me.

Limited Edition