Vlogging






So I know he hated it but last night I had him jump in my vlog with me. He chimed in a few times but it was mostly me talking (of course). 

"Mostly guys honestly women just want to feel like no matter what is going on, you will be there. We talk big shit about get that bread get that head and leave... but honestly we do that shit cause we don't ever feel like anyone will stay... 

He looked at me and watched me talk and I could feel how proud he was. 

"Wrapping it up tonight y'all, but per usual... F*%@ off if you don't like me, till next time!"  

BODY

EBODY REBORN

HEAD

LELUTKA EVO X - LILLY HEAD

* * * 

RUVER - COZY SET @ eBODY EVENT - JANUARY 

NAILPLUG - LOVER GIRL NAIL SET @ MAINSTORE 

NINETY FIVE - MY BOO V2 POSE @ MAINSTORE

MOVEMENT - ROLLING TRAY & SCALE @ MAINSTORE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Only Win...If I Quit

If you miss then don't text me.. CashApp Me.

Limited Edition