All Work Kinda Day



I had my Starbucks and groceries delivered to the house today, I have been in and out of Zoom meetings all morning. I just didn't have the energy to go and stand in anybody's line for anything today, especially when I got off of work. When I went to grab them I checked my mailbox and was hopefully looking forward a letter saying I had won the lottery. Instead it was just some credit card bills from my insane online shopping addiction I have developed since this pandemic. Oh well maybe next time. 

  BODY

EBODY REBORN

HEAD

LELUTKA EVO X - LILLY HEAD

* * * 

BEAUTY FACTORY - HAGATA PAJAMAS @ FAMESHED - JANUARY

NAILPLUG - MATERIAL GWORL NAIL SET @ MAINSTORE

MUG - ELLE SOCKS & SLIPPERS @ COZYFEST EVENT 

HIVE - COLD BREW TO GO @ MAINSTORE

FOXCITY - THE APARTMENTS PHOTO BOOTH @ MAINSTORE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Only Win...If I Quit

If you miss then don't text me.. CashApp Me.

Limited Edition